Thursday, June 4, 2009

Road Trip! June 5-8, 2009

I was fortunate to be able to add a show in Historic Occoquan, Virginia this weekend. So, I am hitting the road for a trip. I leave early in the morning (up at 4 a.m.) and arriving sometime in the early evening--it's a 13 hour trip. Depending on what all that rain does--it is going up the coast right now.

We can setup at 10 pm, and the rain there is scheduled to let up at 6 p.m., so, I should be able to take a nap before getting to work. The show lasts until 6 p.m. each day. So, I hope to be able to stay in my camping spot right at the show until early Monday morning when I will make the 12-13 hour drive to Rockford.

The weather is supposed to be great. They expect 45,000 in attendance. The show came recommended by two different artists...so wish me luck!!!

No comments: