Tuesday, May 4, 2010

The SNAKE...eek!


Bonnie discovered this guy sitting under a chaise lounge out back.  I don't know snakes, so, I was worried that it was poisonous.   And, I had seen Bonnie dart at the snake, so, I wasn't sure if she had been bit or not.  Eeek!


He looked pretty grumpy--Rod got these shots after Bonnie had been out of the picture for a while.  he was able to see the snake's round eyes which I have since learned is usually a non-poisonous snake.  The only round eye snake that you have to worry about is the coral snake--red and yellow warn a fellow!


About a half hour after we started taking pictures, this guy was ready to move on.  Unfortunately...



He took off under the fence on Susan and Jim's side...and I know Susan HATES snakes.  Hopefully he went right on through the yard and onto the next one! 


Emily was more interested in my sunglasses than the snake.  Smart girl!!!

No comments: