Saturday, March 28, 2009

St. Augustine Seafood Festival, March 13-15, 2009

I am so happy to tell you that this year's St. Augustine Seafood Festival was NOT blown away...in fact we had beautiful weather the whole weekend. I was in the very corner of the show this year against the fence...which was nice flow-wise, but, pretty much a pain to get in to setup and to get out when I had packed up. BUT, I will request the same spot next year!

My parents were still in Florida, but, they were in charge of picking up my sister at the Sanford Airport when she arrived on Saturday night. SO, I had the hotel blessedly by myself for the weekend. LOL That meant I had control of the remote...and where and when to eat...so that was a nice change. :)

The show went very well...perhaps the best attendance on all three days as I have ever seen. Sales were about the same as prior years, so, no complaints on that front. I am getting VERY low on my fragrance oil bottles, but, I have to stretch out that order a bit longer...but, I am going to be very low, very soon on oils.

No comments: