Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Easter and More, April 26, 2011


A cute little plate that I found at a gift shop over in Ponce Inlet a few years ago.  It says it all, doesn't it?  My ability to see Life and its good side is due mainly to my friend Patti and her husband Tim.  He has been sick for months, and this week it finally looks like he has turned a corner.  Patti has been surviving somehow all this time with a little help from her friends and a lot of help from above.  She is my Doopleganger...I am the dark side, she is the light side.  LOL  Occassionally we switch places, but not often.  Way to keep the faith, Girl!



We celebrated Easter alone this year.  I had invited Patti and her sister, but, they had made plans with another neighbor.  So, this is what she missed...my Mom's homemade roll recipe that I converted for the bread machine.  Yummy, says it all!!   Oh, we also had Ham Balls, Scalloped Corn and cookies.   There's more in the freezer if you get here quick!  


And for good measure, let me add a picture of my dog's behind.  For those of you who have helped me through the flea phase of the last few weeks--notice no redness, no inflammation and NO FLEAS.   I must tell you that Bonnie did not want to expose this end of her--she was downright offended.  She laid down in her submissive stance and got it over quick.  So, with my apologies to you and Bonnie.  This is one of those times when I take my hat off to modern chemistry.  

No comments: