Thursday, November 8, 2012

Palatka Artoberfest: This Little Piggy...


Some shows are busy, busy, busy.  Some are pretty slow and give you a chance to chat up your neighbors.  This particular show was us the latter variety, but, throw in a bunch of wind.  So, I grabbed my camera and took some shots of my surroundings. 

In the background is the St. Johns River and Palatka's Riverfront Park.  It was hopping with activity at set up on Friday night.  The boys were getting ready for a fishing tournament, others were out strolling and enjoying the evening while I finished setting up. 

 But, my favorite part of the show was LuLu the Pig who came out in her finest pink leopard collar!  She loved getting a little scratch on her chin and between her ears.  I wanted to steal her!  Can't you just imagine Bonnie Dog and Princess Emily playing with HER!

Oh, my second favorite part of the show was the drive home through the Ocala National Forest and heading home to Rod and the girls!  :)

No comments: