Saturday, July 26, 2008

Handmade Mulberry Tissue


Oh, I am so excited. I got in my order of handmade Mulberry tissue paper to wrap soaps. I have been thinking about going the handmade route for a while, but, every time I looked at the price of the paper I changed my mind.




Then one of my soap groups started talking about this company in Wisconsin that had ALL KINDS OF PAPER. I checked and they had beautiful stuff, but, the retail price was too high. I saw they did wholesale and I am happy to say that had good prices for what I needed. Only thing was they didn't have 500 sheets of any one color. In fact, they didn't have 500 sheets of any ten colors. LOL So, the next soaps you buy will be wrapped in a variety of gorgeous, colorful papers! I hope you love them as much as I do!


No comments: