Sunday, September 14, 2008

The Firepit, August 16, 2008


My cousins, Kevin and Paula, invited us over to their house to have a bonfire on Saturday night. Jeff and I met up and he showed me where they lived. I brought Mojito fixings and everyone else had munchies and other good stuff to eat.

Paula gave me a tour of their house. They have done a lot of work...hardwood floors, yard projects and it is a really cute house. Not big, but, plenty big for them now. She told me about her elliptical trainer...gotta get one of those someday...after the move maybe when I have a BASEMENT!

Then I shook up some mojitos, turned Kim and Paula onto them and went out to the bonfire. I was so impressed with Kevin's design! I want one in my backyard...just not sure that I would ever be able to use it with the burning restrictions because of the drought and threat of wildfires. But still I love it.

I asked Kevin if I could come back during the week and take pictures to show Rod. Travis and I came back later in the week and got these shots!

No comments: