Thursday, July 16, 2009

Chicago, Rockford, Roadtrips and Gal Pals, July 2009

Nephew Roger and his new dog, Honey. Roger bought a house near the Cummings' Grandparents in April--you can imagine how much they are loving that! I didn't get any pics of the house this trip, but, I will do it when Rod is here in August with me.






The Pease Girls were in town for graduations and birthdays, so, Jodie and I decided to get as many of the old gang together as we could for lunch. Jodie and Susan were coming from their workplace next door.


Susan Brown Carlson who now works with Jodie at a group of Physical Therapists. Susan and her sister Judy came to visit me at the show at St. Charles Illinois the first IL trip of the summer.
The Pease Girls--Cindy (now Waicukowski) on the left and Tammy on the right. Penny couldn't make it to lunch as she got sick. GIRLS, keep your eyes open next time. LOL Cindy's son Andrew was one of the high school graduates. Tammy is a Walgreen's manager in St. Paul MN.




A nice view of downtown Chicago from the Dan Ryan Expressway in traffic that is moving along nicely! Yippee!!


I am not a White Sox fan, but, who wouldn't appreciate a view like this! LOL I missed a shot of the Wrigley Field exit sign on the trip from the other direction.




This is what greeted me when I got back to Orlando--this little guy seemed to be very disoriented...and he would not move out of the street. My wildlife rehab friend, EVE, said it probably wasn't rabies, but, distemper. Aw!



The guy I come home to every trip...lucky me!!! :)

No comments: