Tuesday, March 2, 2010

The Bedrooms--Part 3! March 2010

This is the smallest bedroom and was actually the room that looked like a warehouse with metal racks full of curing soap and boxes of packaging materials.  This was the hardest room to clear out.  It is also my favorite of the redos on the bedroom end of the house.  I painted it a light yellow and put the cute antique dresser in with a single bed.  It would be a great room for a baby or a small child...or an office perhaps. 




And, just so you know where all the soaping stuff is, I will open the closet and show you my molds and such.  I have a large metal rolling cart where the rest of the stuff wheels out to the kitchen on soaping day. 
It's hard to tell with all the soap stuff, but, it's a nice size closet for a small room. 


                             

1 comment:

Patti Eder said...

Your closet looks a lot like mine Jackie. ;)