Thursday, April 15, 2010

Jodie's Vacation, March 28 - April 5, 2010


Well as you might guess, most of the week at the condo with the Folks and Jodie was spent at the beach or the pool.  We got to meet some of my parents cronies while they enjoyed the pool.  Nice people, glad they have found some nice couples to hang out with over at Ponce Inlet.  Of course early in the week it was still a little cool, so, we couldn't be at the beach--too windy.  But, by the time Rod and I switched--I went back to Orlando to make soap and to take care of the animals--it was really nice!



My night out with everybody we went over to the North Turn--Jodie and I walked.  I can see why this place is popular with the gang at SouthPointe--it's close enough that you don't have to worry about drinking and driving.  Plus they have really good Fish Tacos!!  Rod and the gang went out to the new Sloppy Joes at Daytona.  I hear there was lots of dessert...key lime pie and something chocolatey...so I know they had fun!



We caught an awesome moonrise, but Rod's pics were mainly of sunrises.  He gets up early enough to enjoy these!  Me, not so much!!  Here's a couple more pictures of the week.  Enjoy...



No comments: