Friday, October 17, 2008

Vero Beach Autumn in the Park, October 4 & 5, 2008




This was the first show up for the Florida Fall season. I was looking forward to the show in Vero Beach--it's in a nice little park near the intercoastal waterway and they give you plenty of room for your booth. If the weather was cooler, I would be camping there, but, you can usually expect the weather to be near 90 degrees.

As last year's weather wasn't very good, I was hoping that we would see great crowds and good weather. Unfortunately neither one was going to happen. The weather was not stormy, but, just cloudy and uncertain enough that it may have kept some people away.





Lynn, the SpiceLady, and I were splitting a hotel room and we discovered a great little Sushi joint on the "Miracle Mile". It is so helpful to ask for the local's favorites! Lynn had some tofu dish...yeck! I had eel and tuna sushi with spring rolls...and they were great. Good prices and great food. And yea, you can say "yeck" to the sushi! :)





Next year, I hope to have the fully shaded space under the tree since those people left early--giving up Saturday late afternoon when the rain started.





I was happy to see the Jammin' Ammon couple there again...their Key West Lime Wasabi sauce is the best!

No comments: