Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Rod's 30th Anniversary at Disney

Rod was surprised at work today with a celebration of his 30 years working at Disney World.  Officially that was February 7th.   In addition to the large Jimminy Cricket statue, he got a big cake to share with his coworkers...some of which he brought home to share with me.  Yummy--real buttercream frosting!


He also had the Disney Ambassador present him with several certificates and a new 30 year pin for his nametag.  And the best thing of all, he can look back and say that his time at Disney has mostly been good.  I think that says a lot for Rod and Disney! 


1 comment:

Primitive Friends said...

How cool is that?! When will he go for the BIG party? Steve will be celebrating his 35th anniversary in December, I'm looking forward to the party, I wonder if they'll be able to top the last one they had from 5 years ago? That was the best one that I've been to yet!

Congratulations, Rod!!