Thursday, October 6, 2011

I have the best Customers!


One of my regular customers sends these great cards whenever she orders.  I think she is one of the ones that can't get the website to cooperate when she orders (like my sister!).  Or maybe she is one of those who use the computer all day long and she hates to use it at home when she is relaxing.  Or she tries to do it from a Mozilla browser.  Whatever the reason, I love opening it up and seeing what her note will say.  

These little "smiles" make me happy.  So much so, that I have always kept a "SMILES" folder.  These go right in that folder.  I started my SMILES folder when I worked in banking.  Back then it was (and probably still is) an old boy's club.  Think University Club with not one non-white, non-male member.  It was hard to get any recognition.  So, I kept little things like this to give myself a pat-on-the-back when I needed a boost.  

Now that I no longer get things like performance reviews or pay raises, it is a way to make sure I am performing my best.  I truly believe my little company offers the best customer service and thanks to Ronna, I really felt it the day I received this in the mail.   Thanks, Ronna!!

No comments: