Thursday, November 10, 2011

11/11/2011 and Numerology



OK  I work from home.  So, I get to watch/listen to a fair number of talk shows.  One of those I catch most days is the CBS show, The Talk.  I love Sharon Osborn and Sarah Gilbert and the new comedian that is on the show, Sheryl Underwood.  I am not such a big fan of Julie Chen--but I digress.

Today's show had a segment talking about numerology and the significance of the date 11/11/2011.  From the research I have done, the date is one of the days the "universe taps us on the shoulder".  This may be a particularly good day for beginning new adventures--say starting a new business, a diet (hmmmmm) or just walking through a new door that just opened.  Now, my sister (who now thinks I am insane after the post on legalizing pot!!!) may just say I have smoked the crazy weed.  I haven't--that's one door I won't be opening!  But, if the Universe taps us on the shoulder, shouldn't we pay attention?


Numerologist Glyntis McCants, the gal they interviewed on the show, also shared how to find your life path number here:


Break down your birthday numbers...say...7-3-1962
7+3+1+9+6+2=28­
2+8=10
1+0=1
1 is the Life Path Number

She went on to say this is the number that describes our major personality traits.  Her basic description of these traits is below.  I  found it interesting, so I did my number (2) and Rod's (3).  Both are pretty accurate.

1- They strive to be their best self.  If feeling down, they will encourage you to get back up again.
2- They live on the positive side, This can be the most loving of all the numbers.  They do not want fight.
3- They are alive and passionate. Their love for you is genuine.  They are also good at dealing with crisis.
4- They are direct.  They will tell you how they think and feel. The 4 must watch what comes out of their mouth.  Their blatant honesty can get them into trouble at times.
5- They are the celebrators of life.  They are gifted at many things.  They need help focusing on one thing at a time, being sure to complete a task before moving on to the next.
6- They are strong and capable.  If anything, the 6 needs to learn that it is ok to ask for help. They should be managers.
7- They are pleasant and soothing to others.  They love nature and enjoy solitude. They ask the big questions: Who am I?  What am I?  Why am I here?
8- The 8 is here to master financial security.  They know how to make things look beautiful.  When they see an injustice, they will do something about it.
9- The 9 is the old soul.  They have a lot of charisma. They have a loving energy and feel called to help others.

So what's your Life Path number?  Is it accurate???

NOTE to SELF--Start new diet 11/11/2011

No comments: