Monday, November 14, 2011

Jog.fm



This website is for those of you who like to get out and exercise with your iPod or MP3 players.  It is a very nifty idea for those who hope the beat carries them to the end of their workout.  Note:  if you have trouble just getting out of bed because you don't want to workout I am not sure this will help!

You just put in the number of minutes it takes you to run a mile on the homepage.  Or, you can select the length of time it takes you to walk or ride a mile.  It then spits out a whole playlist of songs to download with the correct beats per minute.  Maybe with my new attitude (from the whole 11/11/2011 new beginnings) I will be able to take advantage of this cool technology.   It better help.  For me, it gave only one song when I put in my time--a funeral durge!  LOL

No comments: