Thursday, October 22, 2009

Christmas Soap Bars! October 22, 2009




Well here it is, "Christmas Memories"...in all it's glory! 

LOL  Just kidding--they actually turned out nothing like I envisioned.  Well, actually the two samples on the bottom didn't.  Those chunks are the gold angels, the green trees and the red bells.  I don't know if they will ever show up nicely, but, I guess the color is alright.  The soap on the top with the red and green marbeling turned out nice.  Will it matter--nope!  They are all the same scent!!  Slightly spicey, cinnamon note--very nice and seasonal.  The next batch will be with just the marbeling as all the chunks are gone, and I am not making more this year!!!




On another front, I found a guy who was looking to unload a bunch of these smoking bottles.  They are beautifully done--the picture above is just three of the colors I have available.  Much nicer than the plain ones I used to make.  :)  I will be selling them on the website's incense page along with three packs of incense (that's 30 sticks) for just $12. 

No comments: