Sunday, October 4, 2009

Autumn in the Park, Vero Beach, FL, October 3 & 4, 2009


Riverside Park, Vero Beach

The first Florida show of the Fall...and it was 90+ degrees down in Vero Beach!  It was humid, but, it never rained and for that we are all so thankful.  I am especially thankful for all my wonderful customers down there.  Some of you have been with me for just about every one of the ten years I have been selling soap.  I am so grateful for the blessings of having a good business and great customers who continue to be there when I need you.  This was one of those weekends--I have had three weekends off and orders were trickling in ever so slowly and then....BOOM!!!  Another great weekend in Vero Beach.  Again, thank you each and every one of you. 

Incense sales were through the roof.  This is one of those shows I should just about do double the sticks I do for any other show because they are going to be gone in a blink.  Soap and oils sales were pretty steady.  I just wish I had my Christmas soap ready.  Several people were asking, but, I just haven't had time to put it together yet.  Maybe a small batch this weekend to test the "concept" and then full size bars the following week.  Hopefully!




Next weekend it's up to Saint Simons Island, Georgia at the park by the Pier.  Another one of my favorite places.  Hopefully it will be cool enough to camp out, but, I may have to get a hotel.  I hope all of you have a great week.  Come see me up there if you are close by!

No comments: