Thursday, October 8, 2009

Peppermint...Arghhhhh, October 8, 2009

Well, today I spent some time doing the last minute odds and ends that come with having a weekend show.  Oh, and making sure Rod has some food in the house for while I am gone to Georgia.  So after my Mammogram, we went to get groceries before heading home. 

I got some ribbon at Walmart to finish off the Christmas octagon soaps, but, I will show you that later when the Candy Box Christmas guest soap set is done too.  Mainly I had to finish packing up the incense and then wait on the dropper bottles to arrive via UPS to package my oils.  It was all going great--I got everything bottled and was going to clear off the table before I started printing the labels I was missing.  Then...disaster!!!




What you are seeing is the remains of a two pound bottle of Peppermint Essential Oil which was emptied all over my work table, when the bottom gave out when I went to pick it up!!!  Can you believe it?  I now have very clean floors, make that minty clean floors, in this corner of the living room.  Luckily I like Peppermint, but, this is ridiculous!!!  I am just so thankful it wasn't the new 2 pound bottle of Patchouli Oil (I would have had to move out of the house!!!)...or one that was super expensive. 


Clean but Minty Floors!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, but Pachouli would smell so good!!!! You can drop one in my house anytime.
Jodie