Monday, February 6, 2012

Week Five Weigh-In, Woohoo!


What a great Wii Weigh-In this morning.  I was kind of slow getting out of bed.  Not from a Super Bowl Party, more from packing up at the Art Show and then, unloading the van and then preparing the party foods.  I did have a lot of help on that end of things from Rod.   He basically did the cocktail wienies and got the veggie chili stewing away in the crock pot.  He also mixed up taco meat for the taco salad.  That helped a lot, but, I was still beat by 10 p.m.

So, this morning we (Emily, Bonnie and I) all gathered at the Wii for weigh-in.  Bonnie and Emily lost a little weight, I think Em's because I wasn't here this weekend making her eat.  I lost... drum roll please...5.3 pounds.   It think it was partly because I didn't lose much last week, and because I was pretty good at the restaurants I ate at this weekend.  My Mom was pretty good too...but she did splurge on some strawberry shortcake at the show.  (Followed by a really awesome looking chocolate cake at IKEA at lunch today--she isn't quite on board the diet thing...yet!)  

By the time all that was done and my 20 minute routine of yoga and strength exercises, the rest of the house was ready to get on the scale.  Rod was home--he took the day after the Super Bowl off.  That was nice for us, he could join us at IKEA!  Then Mom and I went for a two mile bike ride--about 15 minutes.  It was a nice slightly hilly ride that made her complain just the right amount.  LOL  

This week's goal is to keep the exercise coming.  And not to lose control at night, as always!

No comments: