Thursday, February 16, 2012

NEW Soap Sliver Bags




I bought one of these a long time ago and fell in love with it.  Fast forward several months, maybe a year and it was starting to fall apart because I used it every single day.  So, I have been keeping an eye out for them.  I actually have tried to find a source for the material, but, it seems like it is a China import item and I cannot get it in less than humongous quantities.


I don't have a regular source for these...yet...but I love them so much I thought I better put them up on the website ( www.JackieSoap.com ).  You know the material the bath puffs are made from, right?  These bags are made from several layers of the same material with a little drawstring cord and closer.  Hang them from a hook in your shower.  You can use them for all your little slivers of expensive handmade soap, or, just put a whole bar in them.  They will exfoliate, they lather up wonderfully and then they rinse off completely.  The best thing is that the soap inside dries completely!!!

 
$5.00  assorted colors

No comments: