Friday, February 3, 2012

Weigh-In Week 4



Well, you can tell I wasn't ready to jump on the bandwagon right away this week.  When you have a good loss you want to yell it from the rooftop.  This week was a little different.   I lost!  But only 0.2 pounds.  Kinda a bummer, but, it's better than gaining.  :)  I exercised hard three times last week too!  So, not a bad week.

My goal for last month--which was just trying to get my night time eating under control is much better.  I had a couple times that I lost control.  BUT, when I stopped and thought about why I wanted to eat and then thought about the hard work I had put in during the day...I was under control.  For me, it's the mindless eating that gets me.  I find I fly though the day doing all the business stuff that has to get done--orders, restocking supplies, making products, eating everything in sight...LOL...that pretty soon that is what I am doing.  And especially at night when Rod goes to bed  so early, it is easy to do without THINKING.

If I stop...listen to myself...then I make good choices.

SO, the goal for the next month is to get back into walking.  I have one little bouncy dog who would love to walk every day.  I just need to convince her that we are walking...not peeing at every mailbox in the neighborhood!

Wish me luck!!!  I will need it!

No comments: