Monday, January 23, 2012

Monday Morning Weigh-in

Good news from the scale this week--and given that I had a hard time with cravings it is a huge surprise--down 2.6 pounds!  That is almost 7 pounds in three weeks.  Emily gained back what she lost last week and then some, Bonnie dropped a bit.  So we are HAPPY, HAPPY in the Turbot household this week.  I have used Joy Bauer's Today show graphic because I am participating in her 25,000 pound challenge.

I think the kicker this week was some heavy gardening in the front and back yard.  I have a blister to prove it.  That and only having good, whole foods to cheat on must have made the difference.  We even did a little "tailgating" for the football game last night that included oven baked fries and chicken wings.


I have a couple projects this week in addition to getting ready for my show down in Deerfield Beach.  I need to replace the fabric on my pool chairs so I am heading over to JoAnn Fabrics to see what they have available in outdoor/UV block fabric.  Then I need to do my floors...I have been holding off until my parents know when they are coming from IL.  They STILL aren't sure, so, I think I better just do it in case they show up at my door tomorrow!  LOL

No comments: