Tuesday, January 17, 2012

What is it????


Lots of customers have been asking for Rose soap the last couple of years.  So much so, I decided to bring it back.  What you see above is a small batch of "American Beauty"-- if I keep the same name.  I haven't decided on that yet, but, before the Deerfield Beach show at the end of the month, I will make a decision.

Today I also made a big batch of Oatmeal Milk and Honey, unscented Goatmilk, Patchouli (used up the last of my oil--and the price is going up on it again), Lemongrass, Sweet Earth and Flapping in the Breeze.  Those will all get cut tomorrow.  And the molds will get refilled with more soap.  On the calender for tomorrow:  big batches of Lavender and Citrus Splash with small batches of Coconut Orange, Blueberry, Cucumber Tea Tree and Peppermint.

I placed two big orders this week, one for essential oils and one for fragrance oils.  I decided to add a few varieties of Frankincense fragrance to the latter to test out.  I can see it as both a soap scent and for incense.  Not sure what I will replace it with yet.  Stay tuned!

No comments: