Monday, January 16, 2012

Week Two Results: YEA ME!



I was down 2.4 pounds on my Wii weigh in this morning.  (Bonnie was up .2 pounds and Emily lost .4.  I am worried about Emily.  She just doesn't seem to like her food right now.  I just got back from the market with a half dozen non-seafood ones that may spark her interest.  Bonnie needs to quit eating Emily's food!!!)

So, I did my exercise pretty good last week.  Rod and I didn't make our bike ride Friday morning, so, he is going to help me do better this week.  I am doing Wii exercises two days a week.  I want to get that up to five eventually.  Just having a bit of motivation trouble.  Today was easy...once I saw the weight loss.

I am listening to Jillian Micheal's book, Mastering Your Metabolism.  It sounds as if I basically need to eat organic and free range whenever possible to get my metabolism and hormones back in balance.  There are 10 items she says you must remove from your diet including things like hydrogenated fat, high fructose corn syrup, sweetners and processed grains.  We already keep most of that out, but, I am sure if I look close at some of my weekly store purchases  I will be surprised.  I will post more about this later when I have a better grasp of the program.  I may sign up for her online diet plan.

Right now I am going to enjoy this week's loss--and not by eating!!  :)

No comments: