Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Day 2: Just 26 more to go!



Really.  Should it be this hard to go for 28 days being on a diet?  I am fine now.  (I think)  But, I am having major night time cravings right now.  I want to throw open the frig and pig out.  But, I am trying to stay strong.  Blog about it...maybe the feeling will pass!

I started off pretty good.  I think the alarm was set for 6:10.  I made it out of my warm, cozy bed--I actually had to dig out past two warm, furry animals--only to be confronted with an inside temperature of 58 and an outdoor temp of 35.  Brrrr.  There goes an hour of walking.  

So I pulled out my Wii.  I started my body test.  Then the dreaded question came up.  "How heavy are your clothes"  and dang it but I chose the 4# option.  That of course made me gain weight, which just isn't fair.  But, I stuck with it and did a variety of yoga, strength and balance games for the next half hour.  Success!

The rest of the day was fine.  I work from home so there is always something to do.  I had to run out to the mall, swing by to pick up those nice reusable paper bags and then came home to cut the soap I made the day before.  It all goes smoothly until dinner time.  I made another new recipe, a lentil and veggie concoction.  It went well with the acorn squash and swai fish I microwaved.  It was pretty good.  I thought so until I saw Rod sneaking a PB&J after dinner.  That's  a sure sign of not having had enough to eat, even though there were leftovers in every dinner course.  LOL

So, here I sit.  Rod is sleeping.  Glee is over.  And I am just fine.  Maybe a cup of fat free/sugar free hot chocolate?  

No comments: