Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Saint Simon's Island Mistletoe Market



Back in November I took these pictures before the Mistletoe Market that was held at the Glynn Art Association's building across from Pier Park.  The park has undergone a fantastic renovation the last few years.  It went from a sandy lot full of scrub bushes with some fantastic live oaks to a showcase of the island's beauty.  I could spend all day here!  So, just wander aimlessly for a while...and enjoy it.  It was cold and windy the day I set up for the market.


The view from near Brogan's Restaurant



The view from the Middle of the Library building (near the restrooms).  This would have been approximately where I was set up at the last December show I did there in 2009 or so.



And from the lighthouse side of the park.  


Isn't it nice?!


Finally, a photo of the show after dark on the preview night.  My booth is the one on the far left.  Wish you could see my colorful garlands hanging around the tabletops.  It was vibrant!



No comments: