Tuesday, April 10, 2012

A Candle that Really Works


I have been selling my soap at art and craft shows for nearly 13 years now.  I had the good fortune to meet up with several great friends in my early days.  Eve, my nautical painting/photography friend who does great light switch covers; Lynn the SpiceLady and my candle guy, Russ. 

Russ and I were at St Augustine's Seafood Festival together and talking about ways we can increase our business.  He is a great marketeer already, but, let's face it--in this economy we can use all the help we can get.  He is the one that started me out on Fundraisers and he is the first one of our group to get a website, so he is always pushing the technology envelope.  He is the one to seriously get me looking at smart phones. 

Anyway, his Clean Air Candle is awesome.  I have one with me ALWAYS.  I have one in the house in the kitchen.  One near the kitty litter box.  AND, my favorite idea--one in a beer cozy with a pack of matches in my travel bag so when I plop into bed in a cheap hotel room I can get rid of whatever stinky smell that hits my nose!

Oh, and he has good smelling regular candles too...check him out at:   http://cleanaircandles.com/

No comments: