Friday, April 13, 2012

Spa Salts 100% Natural

Bath Salts with Eucalyptus, Peppermint, Spearmint and Rosemary
Essential Oils for soaking and muscle and joint pain, 15 ounces, $8.00

I was playing around with some new jars for my "Bath Sand" Bath Salts this week and this is the final product.  Well, this is the version I will have with me at The Fiesta in the Park at Lake Eola in Orlando this weekend.  I was thinking the blue and the sand color would go nice together, but, now that I see the ribbon with it--I am gonna go white instead of sand next time.  Still, they are cute, aren't they???

My Spa Blend Salts are so popular with people looking to soak away the day's aches and pains.  The blend of essential oils all help to ease muscle and joint pains and help you relax. 

These Salts contain epsom salts, sea salt, baking sode, cream of tarter, Essential Oils, Vitamin E and mica for color.   Note:  if you plan to soak in the tub but you need moisture try by Bath Fizzies instead. 

Just add some music, a glass of wine and SOAK!!!

No comments: